Suit yourselves. But I sometimes think Ron’s mum’s right, and Sirius gets confused about whether you’re you or your father, Harry."
“So you think he’s touched in the head?” said Harry heatedly.
“No, I just think he’s been very lonely for a long time.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (via cpt-tightpants) —
Ok, how about a list?
- Lily attending a quidditch game for the first time as his girlfriend and James has never played better.
- Lily having to tutor James in potions and James tutors her in Transfiguration because they like spending time together and having competitions about who is the best.
- Lily and James skinny-dipping in the lake on a dare and the Lily starts joking about the giant squid and James just gets this look of terror on his face.
- Lily sneaking down to the kitchen for food because she is hungry and finds James already there cooking with the house elves who have pretty much adopted him into their family.
- James and Lily getting each other Zonko’s products for Christmas and getting so excited about it that they go through them all in one day.
- James setting off fireworks that spell I love Lily on the day they graduate, but they go off at different times, so it runs the plan because Lily wasn’t even there for the I and the love, just for the Lily firework and she just kind of rolled her eyes.
- James and Lily swapping Wizard and Muggle books and then having extremely enthusiastic conversations about their differences and similarities over breakfast and James knocks down something every time with his wild hand gestures.
- Lily dragging James out to go Christmas caroling with her and he’ll never admit it to the Marauders, but he had the time of his life, because he got to bug Lily with questions like what’s a candy cane? Who’s joly old St. Nick? Lily, why do all these reindeer have such terrible names?
I have just realized that none of these are really AU prompts or headcanons, but I got carried away and now I have to go to class, but there is more where that came from…. oops. Sorry, I hope you like them anyway?
Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together?
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.
Emery Allen (via uglypnis) —
|Top 10 Blackinnon headcannos pretty pleaseee? :) Have a wonderful day/night|
Here we go! I hope you like it!
- Marlene absolutely loved to make fun of Sirius because of his colour-blind condition and he utterly detested it; but she would only do it to piss him off and to have an excuse to kiss him a hundred of times as an apology (based on this post!)
- Both of them were keen on spending hours doing absolutely nothing; they were very restless in a daily basis but when they decided to procrastinate they would do it to death. As they weren’t the cuddly type, Marlene would sit leaning on Sirius’ chest and they would smoke a whole pack of cigarettes for fun.
- Marlene didn’t sleep at her own dorm in their last months at Hogwarts and I’m not talking about sex at all. They simply started to get used to sleep next to each other and it was better for both of them to feel one another’s presence in the middle of night as the war could rip them apart any time.
- Sirius really did thought about proposing to her at their graduation prom, but he knew he couldn’t do it in a hurry just because he was afraid of losing her. Eventually, when he was ready to do so, it was too late.
- At their flat, their favourite hobby was to listen to Sirius’ vinyl records – as he preferred to listen to punk rock and strong lyrics of rebellion when he was on his own, with Marlene he usually choose to listen to muggle jazz. They spent whole nights drunkenly listening to music, attempting to dance in their tiny living room with empty bottles of wine at their feet countless of times.
- Marlene had tried to teach Sirius how to speak French once and he sucked so bad at it that she gave up, only to discover that he already was fluent due to his family’s old traditions.
- Marlene was the first and only girl Sirius cuddled with in his entire existence. She was his perfect little spoon; their bodies fit accurately just like a puzzle.
- Inspired by Sirius’ tattoos (yes, I think he should have a few of them), Marlene would want to get a muggle one as well. Eventually, Sirius would get a matching one.
- What Marlene loved the most in Sirius was his voice. She was deeply in love with how grave it was, how it reverberated through her whole body when he hugged her. She loved to hear him murmuring, soft and rough at the time, but mostly too smoky to his own good. It was too damn sexy for Marlene to cope with it.
- When Marlene was mad at Sirius for some frivolous reason, he would start mocking with her strong Scottish accent in order to make her even more pissed off and, hell, she hated it so bad.
also why do i constantly read jily fics
all they do is make me happy for like ten minutes then im depressed for a week because they are dead
My Heart With You
written for the jily royalty fest, and beta’d by the fabulous lilypxtter. further thanks to ladyknightley.
also, i’m sorry, I really didn’t mean for it to be 12,000 words. I was thinking 3 or 4k, I don’t know what happened.
Princess Lily runs away without a plan or penny to her name, and the only one who’ll help her is a commoner she’s never met before.
My love, the reason I survive,
trust we’ll be together soon.
Should our fire turn to dark,
take my heart with you. (x)
Lily could hear the shouts from behind her, horses’ hooves pounding on the ground as she fought her way through the trees, a torrent of rain splattering against the mud and the branches. Her dress was weighed down with water, slowing her pace as she forced a path between the clusters of branches. All she could see around her was the inside of the thick wood that surrounded the castle. She used to see it as a blessing, the dense forest that separated the castle from the rest of the world. The trees were so concentrated that the task of battling through them was nearly impossible. But while that blanket of trees had once been a promise of her safety, it was now the largest obstacle in her escape.
The rain only seemed to be getting heavier, like it was trying to beat her to the ground as it fell on her shoulders, pushing her back, slowing her down. Even in the daytime in this weather she would barely have been able to see through the thicket, but she hadn’t chosen the prime moment to leave, and she was surrounded in deep darkness.
don’t date someone you wouldn’t have a harry potter movie marathon with
That’s nearly 24 hours. I wouldn’t do that with anyone
…the weak are already weeding themselves out…